Countdown

Friday, April 6, 2012

Down 3

I am down 3 lbs!!  Finally, the scale has budged!  I have been working out regularly for several weeks now, but I hadn't been counting calories.  I've done it before, but it was a lot work that I simply was avoiding.  Well, after weeks of the scale not budging and me not really being honest with myself, I started counting again.  I found the LiveStrong app on my itouch and it's easier now than what it was before.  I still have to plan my meals though, but its so much easier to be able to upload my calories basically wherever I go.
       
  
Oh, and yes, I have an itouch.  I don't have an iphone, or Blackberry, or any other type of phone with mobile capabilities.  I doubt I'll ever get one, until it's forced on me.  It's enough for me to check my emails & receive texts periodically wherever free wifi is sold..... I really don't want to have access every.single.place. I go.

Anyway, I highly recommend the Livestrong app, and even if you don't have access to apps, use the Livestrong webpage (thedailyplate).  This tool helped me tremendously in the past to lose weight.  If you have any weight loss stories, I'd love to hear them!

 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment