Countdown

Saturday, May 26, 2012

5/26/12

Ten hour work days for two weeks are not good for the training plan.  Catastrophic starts to school are not good either.  I might as well blame my birthday too.  Well, since my last post, I didn't get up at 4:30am.   I did get up at 5:15 though and ran at home.  That happened once.  I managed to make it to spin class as well.  CX Works has not worked out for me because there are two evening classes during the week.  The one at 5:30 is so over crowded and the other is at 6:30, which is so late.  Running, overall, has been sporadic.  I skipped my long run too last week.  Eek! 

I know what I should do, and I'm running out of time.  By late July, I need to be fit enough to start marathon training.  I'm a little worried, but overall, I'm not in such bad shape.  But I really don't have time to spare anymore.  I have to get my long runs in and keep my mileage up and  I have to watch my nutrition. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment