Countdown

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3/21/12

I'm so unmotivated with school right now.  But I know I have to finish this program.  I'm half-way there already.  This mood usually sparks about half way each quarter.  I know I won't quit.  Once I'm committed, I don't stop.  But occasionally I get frustrated or bored and start looking at other projects.... like this marathon thing...... 

I need to start organizing my days.... keeping a To Do List.  Too often, I try to just remember things and then I get distracted.  So here is my To Do List for school and training for tomorrow:

  • Study Chapter 12 OP Mgmt
  • Work on MAR paper
  • CX Works
  • Run 3 miles or Spinning class (depends on weather)
That's it.  Seems easy 'nough. 

I'm also working on a little craft project I'll post pics of soon.  I'm excited about it!  I also want to put together a running binder to kind of organize things.  Having to thumb through several magazines to find what I'm looking for gets annoying.  lol   

No comments:

Post a Comment