Countdown

Friday, March 9, 2012

Getting ready for the weekend!

I planned to run 3 miles today since I missed Wednesday's run, but my legs felt heavy and sluggish from last night's spin class.  I ended up walking 2 miles.  I guess something is better than nothing....

My Marketing course had us view this TED video  this week.  It was hilarious and just what I needed after this long week.  I have to say, working out (regularly) again has kept my head clear and stress levels lower.  I know I have a ton of school stuff to do this weekend, but strangely, I'm not too stressed about it.   

So, this weekend, I have my CXWorks class and then a 6 mile run as far as workouts go.  I planned on doing my 6 miles on Sunday, but we are also going to go to the Strawberry Festival that afternoon, which means I'd have to get up at the butt crack of dawn, run, shower, and get ready to meet up with friends.  I could also do the early CX class tomorrow and then run.   Guess I'll do what I always do and play it by ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment