Countdown

Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday 3/12/12

I feel pretty accomplished this week.  We are in our third week of classes and I'm doing well so far in my Marketing class.  My second quiz grade was 23/25, which was much better than the first.  The quizzes are not easy and I was anxious about them.  I believe we have a perfect score on our group paper.  I have to take my Management exam tonight.  A little anxious about that, but I believe I know the  material well enough to score pretty good... although some students have mentioned that the exam may have problems with grading.  :-/

I did pretty well in my training last week.  I missed a CX workout and walked instead of ran for one workout, but as much as I'd like to stick to my plan, I know sometimes that is just not possible and I have to adjust.

That being said, this is my plan for training this week:

Monday-  Walk 2 mi
Tuesday- CX Works, 3 mi tempo
Wed- 4 mi
Thurs- Spinning, CXWorks
Friday- OFF
Saturday- CX Works
Sunday- 5 mi, perhaps racquetball??

Yes, racquetball...  Or tennis, or some type of other cross training.  Something to get my arms moving and my husband and kiddo involved.

       

1 comment: